CeeC vows to get Ilebaye disqualified from the AllStars

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
img_1695548850393.jpg

The BBNaija AllStars house is on fire as CeeC vows to get Ilebaye disqualified from the show. CeeC was captured ranting to Venita about how annoying and rude Ilebaye has been to her. She claimed that she had intentionally tried to not retaliate to Ilebaye's rudeness all this while but would no longer resist fighting back.

CeeC said, "This is the one fucking last time I'm ignoring. I gave you the two, I will give you the remaining one. Easily."

Recall that Ilebaye earned 2 strikes a few weeks ago for pulling CeeC's hair during a heated argument. Now, CeeC has vowed to provoke Ilebaye into getting the third strike which would automatically get Ilebaye disqualified from the BBNaija AllStars show.

Unknowingly to CeeC, viewers are already considering her an evil woman for vowing to get Ilebaye disqualified. Some even tagged CeeC as a bully for hating on Ilebaye. At this rate, any little outburst from Ilebaye could get her disqualified from the show if she isn't careful. Will Ilebaye be careful enough to see through CeeC's plans for her? Well, only time will tell.

Watch the clip here.