Chef Hilda Baci and Enioluwa under fire for eating dog meat in viral video

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Enioluwa, popularly known as the lipgloss boy posted a TikTok video of him and Chef Hilda Baci yesterday June 2nd, 2023. In the video, Enioluwa was seen trying out dog meat made by Hilda for the first time.

Fans have been attacking both of them for engaging in animal cruelty by eating dog meat. They feel dogs are one of the most loved animals and they should neither be killed or eaten because this doesn't look good for the image of Nigerians in the international scene, especially for Hilda Baci who just completed a cooking marathon.

Animal rights activist, Jackie Idimogu posted a video yesterday condemning the act. Referring to Hilda, she said, When I heard she is from Akwa Ibom, I became skeptical. But I didn’t want to think the worst of her because she looks like one who is exposed”

Media personality, Daniel Regha also criticized this act saying, "Hilda Baci needs to think smart, the world is watching her. Eating dog meat and posting it online as content is unwise; Enioluwa should also know better. Some Africans eat dogs, but this is considered animal cruelty in many foreign countries. The fight for Animal Rights is no joke"

Some Nigerians think this act by Hilda Baci will have a dent on her image in the international space considering her status and her career as a chef.