Chioma Goodhair launches new fashion brand, chioma's closet

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Chioma Goodhair launches new fashion brand, chioma's closet

Chioma-Good-Hair-Reception-Inspo-2-.jpg

Popular Nigerian reality star, Chioma Goodhair has launched a fashion brand named Chioma's closet. She had the store launch yesterday and it was indeed an interesting event. She debuted a new collection of wears alongside some pre-loved items from her closet. Many stars including celebrities like Toke Makinwa, Priscilla Ojo, Denrele Edun, KimOprah, Liquorose, Erica Nlewedim, Medlinboss, Osas Ighodaro, Veekee James, Erica Moore and many others were in attendance at the launch. Chioma shared bits and pieces of some video clips of the event via her Instagram page.

Chioma Goodhair is a famous Nigerian lawyer, Reality TV star, actress and entrepreneur. She is the CEO of Good hair Ltd, brass and copper lounge. She is famously known as one of the housewives in the real housewives of Lagos Reality TV show. Her full name is Chioma Ikokwu, but she is popularly known as Chioma Goodhair. She is 34 years old. She is also known popularly for her fashion sense and impeccable dressing.
She has now launched a new fashion collection. She revealed how excited she was for this day to come. She wore a stunning black dress for the event. She revealed that the closet has being a long time dream and she is excited it has become a reality. She also appreciated her team and all her friends and colleagues who came to support her.

Screenshot_20231221-162032_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231221-162618_Instagram.jpg

In her words "I woke up this morning feeling so humbled and grateful to God for so many things.
Firstly, for the opportunity to be able to say I’m launching CHIOMA’S CLOSET today, a long time dream that has now become a reality.
Also for friends and sisters that have held my hand through the entire process and made structuring this concept so much easier and faster.
I’ve always wanted/needed to do this because everything fashion comes natural to me but I had imposter syndrome and really didn’t know where to begin. Yet here we are today.
Last night we were pricing & tagging the clothes (refer to slide 2). My team and cousins were helping out. I was genuinely exhausted and told them I wanted to be in bed by midnight. We weren’t half way done when the clock struck 12 and so I decided to just rest my back. I must have fallen asleep because I remember being woken up twice to be asked for prices and then waking up in the morning to find everything tagged, packed and taken to the venue.
My goodness. I cried! They must’ve used the averages of the previous prices to decipher the new ones and voila! Teamwork really does make the dream work.
I say all this to say that my heart is full this morning and I pray for a super successful event today at @rj4lagos
We will have clothes of various styles and sizes displayed meaning there will be something there for EVERYONE to shop. My pre loved items will also be available at extremely discounted rates so if you’re on a budget - We’ve got you".

See post below