Chioma Goodhair shares experience in abusive relationship

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Chioma Goodhair shares experience in abusive relationship

-WNktkpTURBXy9iN2ZkMWNiY2EyNTM2MDViYjc1YzFmNjc2N2ZhMzQ3NC5qcGeSlQMAAM0EOM0CYJMFzQSwzQJ2

Popular Nigerian Reality TV star, Chioma Goodhair has shared her experience in an abusive relationship. She recently discussed how she endured being in an abusive relationship. This was In the latest episode of Toke Moments which is hosted by Toke Makinwa, a famous Nigerian media personality. She shared that this abusive relationship was her first relationship and revealed that every time he abused her, he would apologize.

Chioma Goodhair is a famous Nigerian lawyer, Reality TV star, actress and entrepreneur. She is the CEO of Good hair Ltd, brass and copper returns and lounge. She is famously known as one of the housewives in the real housewives of Lagos Reality TV show. Her full name is Chioma Ikokwu, but she is popularly known as Chioma Goodhair. She is 34 years old. She is also known popularly for her fashion sense and impeccable dressing.

During the recent interview, she opened up about being abused in her first relationship. She revealed how she ignored the signs of abuse and disclosed that he was often apologizing after doing wrong. She shared that he always over showered her with gifts and other things to appease her especially after he has done wrong. She also revealed how she had ended up in the hospital after she abused her. She revealed the shame that some some telling people she was a victim of abuse.

In her words "I've been in a relationship that was violent, in my first relationship. But the thing is, the most violent men are the serial beggars. I remember the first time he did it, he slept outside my house on the floor for 3 days in the rain, sunshine and everything. Obviously by the fourth day and everything, I'm not a devil so I was like come in… These men beg and shower you with gifts and all these things and I'm a very strong person so I went back and it happened the second time. Both times I ended up in the hospital. It wasn't a small thing. I did not have the courage to leave. The first time, I told my friend not to tell anyone because I was ashamed. He was so narcissistic. He was not taking responsibility and was telling people that I hit my face on the door."

See clip below

See full interview below

Attachments

• 1702374960937.jpeg
    1702374960937.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 2