#CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido shows off his $800k watch at his wedding

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
GQ6_qA_XMAA5eev-e1719332163141.jpeg

Nigerian singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido leaves tongues wagging as he shows off his $800k wristwatch at his wedding ceremony.

Davido and Chioma are trending as they tie the knot in the heart of Lagos Island today June 25th, 2024. In a video making the rounds online, Davido was seen showing off his luxury wristwatch which costs a whopping N1.2 billion, as confirmed by him. He said, "It ain't no fake watch, $800,000 man", flaunting his watch for the camera.

This sparked reactions among netizens as they reacted to the staggering amount of Davido's wristwatch. See some reactions below:

@Winifunds said, "Poor man de vex say he d flaunt everything. Wait until you get rich"
@OlusammyA said, "I will never be poor in my life, well my own coat N50k"
@deemaskguy said, "I hate that he’s so quick to say the price of the things he wears!!! Too much brag!!!"