Comedian I Go Save calls out LASG for arresting citizens for not using the pedestrian bridge

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
I-GO-SAVE.jpg

Famous comedian Otas Onodjayeke popularly known as I Go Save has called out the Lagos State Government for arresting pedestrians for not using the pedestrian bridges.

The comedian shared a video on his Instagram page yesterday addressing the recent activities of the Kick Against Discipline (KAI) officials picking up citizens for crossing the road. I Go Save stated that the government can adopt better ways to enforce road safety laws than arresting innocent pedestrians for crossing.

He compared Nigeria to developed countries where they have effective traffic rules and regulations and zebra crossing for pedestrians. I Go Save urged the government to also consider the disabled who aren't strong enough to use the pedestrian bridge.