Cristian Ronaldo wins Man. Utd player of the year award

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (44).jpeg

Cristiano Ronaldo thanked Manchester United fans for their support after a "very challenging" season after they named him Player of the Season.

After scoring 24 goals in 38 games for United in all competitions last season, the 37-year-old was given the now-named Sir Matt Busby accolade.

The Portugal captain was also the third-highest scorer in the Premier League with 18 goals, trailing only Son Heung-min and Mohamed Salah, who all scored 23.

Watch Ronaldo's beautiful game play this season

The Red Devils, on the other hand, finished the season with their lowest Premier League point total ever.

"Thanks to all the fans who voted for me,"

Ronaldo wrote on Instagram in response to his recent awards. I'm ecstatic to have won the Sir Matt Busby Award in my first year back at Old Trafford.

This honor is given to those of our fans who have never let us down during a particularly trying season. Thank you so much for always supporting us and assisting us in getting Manchester United back on track. We're confident that we can rely on you.