Daddy duties, Davido shares video of him spending time with his twins

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
davido-interview-davido-interview-davido-interview.jpg

Nigerian singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido sparks reactions online as he shares a lovely moment of him spending time with his twins.

The 'Unavailable' crooner is finally back home performing fatherly duties following his elaborate wedding ceremony last week. In the video, Davido was seen listening to a lullaby playing in the background while sitting in his car as his twins were in the backseat.

Davido jokingly stated that he could not change the baby rhyme to another song so as not to trouble his babies. He said, "Dem no born me well make I off am".

@amerndarl_couture said, "You can never off it. They will start crying. All kids are the same. Enjoy your time with them"
@toniafamilytv said, "Chioma is really taking care of Davido. See his looks these days"
@oneeka_chi said, "Nursing dad. It's the nursery rhymes for me"
@ugoezeruth said, "He's fighting the urge to shout Shekpe"