Dave Chapel says American rapper Dababy killed someone inside Walmart

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
The culture of black people killing each other and the city not doing anything about it need to stop. Rapper Dababby killed someone inside a grocery store and nothing happened to him.

He claimed that he was getting robbed at the time and killed the person, a black man in self defense.

Well, here is what the family are saying about the killing.

In the special, Chappelle begins: “A lot of the LGBT community doesn’t know DaBaby’s history. He’s a wild guy. He once shot a n **** r and killed him. In Walmart. Oh, this is true. Google it. Nothing bad happened to his career.”

This is what Dababy said about the shooting “
life.”

“Daughter could have got hit, son could have got hit (and) me,” DaBaby says in the video. “Lawyers ... telling me not to say nothing... But two (people) walk down on you and your whole...family, threatening ya’ll, whip out (a gun) on ya’ll, let me see what ya’ll going to do.”

On Thursday, a key witness failed to show up in court and the state dismissed the charges against Kirk.

“We feel like we didn’t get any justice. To have the guy look at us in court with a smirk, like he won that battle,” mom Lawana Horsley said.

The family was left heartbroken after the charges were dropped.

“Angry, upset,” said Jaylin’s father Curtis Craig.

His parents sat lifeless in their home. Outside the courthouse, Kirk walked free.