Davido have always supported me even before I released my first single - Ruger

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Ruger revealed that his senior colleague Davido always supported him way before he released his first single.

img_1695802645158_1.jpg

In a recent interview with The Beat FM, the interviewer asked Ruger how he feels about Davido mentioning him as one of the Top 5 best artists in Nigeria in one of his recent interviews.

Ruger said it meant a lot to him because Davido had always been supportive of his craft before he started singing professionally.

Ruger revealed that he met Davido personally in 2020 before he shot into the limelight. He said he loved his sound from the first listen and he has always supported him in any way possible.

He said, "He has been creating awareness even before I released my first song. He knows me and I know him and he has always been supportive right from time."

Ruger also talked about Burna Boy's support and how he brought him out to perform at the O2 Arena in 2021.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy