Davido speaks on relationship with Wizkid

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Davido speaks on relationship with Wizkid

Screenshot_20230331-122955_Instagram.jpg

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido has spoken on his relationship with Wizkid who is also a very Popular Nigerian musician.

David Adeleke, known popularly as Davido, recently revealed that Wizkid checks up on him every week.

Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun is known popularly as Wizkid, and is a Nigerian musician.
Screenshot_20230401-121709_Google.jpg
For a long time, Davido and Wizkid have been two of the biggest artists in Nigeria and Africa.

The fan base of these 2 popular musicians haven't always seen eye to eye so imagine the excitement for all their fans to hear this revelation.

Davido mentioned that Wizkid calls him every week to check on him. This revelation came during a recent interview with Beat 99.9FM in Lagos.

In addition, he hinted at a collaboration between the both of them. He revealed that he and Wizkid will be embarking on a joint tour next year.

Mentioned that he would be lying if he said the tour isn't in the talks and it's lookin like it would happen next year. He emtnioend that he and Wizkid would probably drop a record.

It was was he mentioned the check ups. He said "Shout out to my brother. He literally calls me every week and checks on me. Shout out to Wiz”.

From this, we can pick that the duo have a good relationship as opposed to what their fan bases portrays.