Davido winning Grammy is a better achievement than Super Eagles winning AFCON, man says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Davido winning Grammy is a better achievement than Super Eagles winning AFCON, man says​

Untitled-design.jpg

A TikToker said that he would rather have Davido win the Grammy Award than for the Nigerian Super Eagles to win the Africa Cup of Nations. He said that if Davido wins the Grammy, it will be celebrated in Africa because it's a win for all. However, if Super Eagles were to win the AFCON, the magnitude of the celebration would be limited to Nigerians alone. Therefore, it'd make more sense for Davido to win so the entire countries in Africa would celebrate.

His opinion was met with a lot of "gbas gbos" from Nigerians who claimed that there was nothing wrong with both Davido and the Super Eagles winning. They ordered him to shut his mouth and receive sense because to them, he sounded unreasonable.

See some of the reactions below:
@seun_dreams: see mouth like infection yeast
@ijayy1: Had it been I know you, I would have given you a dirty slapp!
@throwbacknaijatv: I'm a Davido and Wizkid fan but this guy get stretch marks for brain. Super Eagles must win
@iamhenryarnold: In the search for clout, also search for sense
@amandachisom_: Lol. Super Eagles winning will calm the rising tension in the country. David winning does nothing for us as a country

==

Last edited: