DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family

Screenshot_20221111-155606_Google.jpg 16417211_screenshot20221111050024_jpege6ccf9004c27d3e92e16fd4a12c9515e.jpeg

Popular London-based Nigerian Disk Jockey, Florence Otedola, who is also known as DJ Cuppy, celebrated her 30th birthday today, Friday, 11th of November 2022.

The birthday celebrations took place on a yacht.

DJ cuppy, is a graduate of Oxford University. She studied for a masters degree in African studies at the University and graduated in September, 2022.

Other than being a Disk Jockey (DJ), she also owns a jewelry brand, Cuppy Cutz.

She shared a birthday post on her Instagram story and she wished herself a happy birthday as well as noting her accomplishments.

She celebrated her success at her age and mentioned how proud she was of herself for her hard work.

She shared her excitement about this new age of hers.

In her Instagram post, she wrote, “Yes, Lord, you did it again. You gave me another year. Happy 30th Birthday to me!

“Earlier this year, I decided that I wouldn’t do some silly lavish cuppy party but instead enter my new age in prayer and surrounded by family only.
For once, I’m going to clap for myself and say- I am so proud of all I’ve accomplished and SO EXCITED for the JOY my 30s will bring.
Happy birthday, incredible Cuppy, ME!”

Dj cuppy's birthday is coming a few days after her father celebrated his 60th birthday.

Her father, Femi Otedola, rented the yacht for 3 weeks to celebrate his birthday which was on the 4th of November.