Do you know any Bella that went to Big Brother? Comedian Deeone sarcastically asks after Bella throws shades at him

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Do you know any Bella that went to Big Brother? Comedian Deeone sarcastically asks after Bella throws shades at him​

FotoJet-1-2.jpg

Minutes after Bella Okagbue supported Phyna's stance for declining an offer of N5 million from a stranger, comedian Deeone sarcastically ridiculed the ex-BBNaija housemate on IG. Recall that Deeone had called Phyna a liar for saying she declined the N5 million proposed to her by a guy who asked to sleep with her for one night. He also asked Phyna to drop proof that she declined the money because he didn't believe her. Meanwhile, Bella didn't think Phyna lied and called those who think N5 million is big money broke. Deeone felt offended and decided to throw a shade at Bella Okagbue.

He said he didn't even know who Bella was for her to drop that opinion. He sarcastically asked his followers who Bella Okagbue was and asked whether she was of relevance to the society. He said "Bella, I swear to God. I no know anybody wey Dem call Bella. For bug brother. Wey go big brother. Ehn. Bella. Ahh. Abi na the Titans? Because those Titans I no know any one of them. Even the winner, I no know the winner of the Titans. Ah ahn. Bella. God Almighty. So there is a Bella for big brother? Person go just pack followers nobody know you. No relevance."

This seems like the beginning of another round of "gbas gbos" from the Big Brother Naija former housemates. However, Bella has yet to respond to Deeone as of the time of writing this article
==

Last edited: