Doing hookup is a man's nature...It is not cheating, Podcaster Nedu says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Doing hookup is a man's nature...It is not cheating, Podcaster Nedu says​

image-146.png

Nigerian Podcaster Nedu has just stated that hookup is in every man's nature. He claimed that it is inherent in every man to not be content with having one woman. He believes that men are biologically wired to crave more than one woman, hence, they shouldn't be expected to remain loyal to one woman. According to him, all a man needs to do is provide money, leadership, spiritual guidance, and adequate sex for his woman.

His stance on how men are wired has sparked reactions from viewers who dropped their two cents in the comment section. Some of the comments are as follows:

@ysabelsplace_: Nedu knows everything except when they gave him a child that isn't his own
@eloka_eloka: Speak for yourself sir. I can stay with one woman for the rest of my life. Una no just get self control
@ellebylaurel_: He's right! That's why his wife brought another man's child and it's his. His wife was polygamous
@thee_real_chinny: No wonder his wife wasn't remorseful when she did that shit. She did it with her full chest and I'm sure we can all SEE the reason she did it

==

Last edited: