Drama As Cubana Chief Priest Reveals How BBNaija’s Maria SNATCHED His Sister’s Husband kelvin(VIDEO)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
maria-cuban-chief-priest.jpg

It may seem like drama follows the ex-bbnaija housemate everywhere she goes. following the stack of cash she displayed for shopping in Dubai, the celebrity barman has called her a "husband snatcher".

The Nigerian businessman and CEO Cubana Chief Priest called Big Brother Naija's former housemate, Maria Chike Benjamin out breaking his sister's home.

According to the famous bartender, Maria has been having an affair with her sister's husband in Dubai. As though that was not enough, she is now sending threats to his sister. Angry, he went to his Instagram page and called her out.

According to Cubana, her sister's life is in danger because the former bbnaija shine your eye housemate has threatened her life countless times. He revealed in his post that he values his family and finds the family to be the cutest he has ever known.

Cubana issued a warning to women, especially married women, saying they should all be vigilant as Maria Chike is the lady who will invade their homes and snatch their husbands away from them.

Cubana added that he would fly to Dubai to watch out for his sister and warned his sister's husband, identified as Kelvin, that he should ensure nothing happens to his sister.

In a post sighted on his page, he said, “@grandfish1 @Iam_lolofish_27 I get dollars for you, I get pounds for you. There is nothing sweeter than family. Wives stay awoke. Girls like @mariachikebenjamin are coming for your husbands. She stole my sister’s husband as if that’s not enough, she has been sending her threats.

“That I won’t let it slide. Kelvin, I dey find una come that Dubai nothing must happen to my sister” he wrote on his page.

Here is how Her follow Housemate Angel reacted to the whole story; recall that Maria had once called Angel a prostitute. so, she didn't waste time uploading some Memes on her instastory.

Meanwhile, Social media users have gone wild after the revelation by Cubana chief priest
Owing to fact that Maria gained more fans and attention due to her good looks, her British accent, and some of the characters she played during the BBNaija reality tv show, people are not taking it easy on her.

Hours after Cubana Cheif Priest, some social media users unearthed an old video of Maria in Big Brother Naija's house mistakenly calling her love interest in the "Pere" "Kelvin".

In addition to the video, screenshots and short videos were shared on social media showing Maria actively using the “Kelvin” man's car and iPhone during her cruise in Dubai.

What is your take on this? comment below; let's have some fun. Amebo dey sweet shaa...