E don red o! If you see anywhere I can invest 1k and collect 100k, please inform me, woman pleads with Nigerians

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

E don red o! If you see anywhere I can invest 1k and collect 100k, please inform me, woman pleads with Nigerians​

A hilarious Nigerian woman took to social media to express her state of brokenness. She pleaded that people come to her aid because she is seeking where to invest a small amount of money and receive 100 folds of it in a few days. She said, "Please if you see anywhere I can invest 1k and I will get 100k, e don red o. Tell me now." Netizens believe that Delulu is worrying this woman because where will she invest 1k to receive 100k? Unless it's a pyramid scheme or sports betting which are risks on their own.

Her statement has sparked different reactions among netizens as many couldn't stop dropping laugh emojis in the comment section and she was majorly advised to invest her money in a sporty bet. What sort of advice would you offer someone like her?
==