E sure me say na Chioma, Israel DMW and co, Reactions as charts reveals Davido has 10 monthly listeners on Pandora streaming platform

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Untitled-design.jpg

Netizens react as charts reveal how many monthly listeners Nigerian superstar Davido has on the popular streaming platform, Pandora Music.

In a post making the rounds online, an influencer named Basito shared a video that showed the chart data of the Big 3, Wizkid, Burna Boy, and Davido. The chart showed that Wizkid has a total of 1.99M monthly listeners, and Burna Boy has 550k monthly listeners, leaving Davido with just 10 monthly listeners.

This sparked reactions among fans who were shocked by the numbers. Some said it could be a fake chart or a glitch in the system. See some reactions below:

@forever_a_believer1 said, "How does he get 197M streams with 10 listeners. Mumu people"
@iamdbull said, "E sure me say those 10 na Chioma, Chiefpriest and co"
@modem_alphonsus said, "For me, Davido isn't an artist. He's just an influencer that dances on Tiktok"
@blessed_chibuike_2023 said, "Tunde Ednut no dey see this kind thing and even if he see he no go post am"