EGUSI TRADING

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
EGUSI TRADING is one of the most profitable agro-based business in Nigeria, i for one saw good potentials in the agro commodity and decided to invest in (egusi).In the business i purchase egusi (unpeeled) at harvest prices and sell (peeled) at much higher prices off season with interest rates going as high as 60-90 per cent (the more money i invest the high my interest rate).Taking time to analyse the agro commodity market i realised the best period to make purchase range from july to august and ends at first september. On like other traders who retail their egusi (white melon seeds) at 200 to 250 naira per cup, i and my partners are wholesalers and sell at N4000 per rubber. with high demanding customers our business is already making sales and with the festive seasons coming demand will sky rocket so i and my partners are already building a burget for egusi peeling machines in other to meet up with demand. i and my siblings partnered up to start and we love it already.

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
What are the challenges we face in our Egusi Trading business? Some challenges we face in the business are;
1.Decrease in demand (it occassionally happens) which often result to decline in the price of our commodity (egusi) thereby diminishing interest rates
2.Overwhelming demand is another problem as lots of customers may call us ordering multiple rubbers of egusi living us little time to meet up with demand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicole y-harry

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Egusi Peeling Machine
This can be a good business for someone who is interested in making money in Nigeria.