Fans interrogate actress Toyin Abraham over the state of the nation

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Fans interrogate actress Toyin Abraham over the state of the nation​

Fans have interrogated actress Toyin Abraham over her stance regarding the situation of the nation. She was asked to come explain the plans she claimed the President had for the nation before he was inaugurated as the president. One of her fans asked, "I can't fault you for voting your choice. I just need to know what is going through your mind right now. Pls explain how you feel."

Then actress Toyin responded, "Unexplainable but God will see us through."

Another fan with the IG handle @ay_original1 asked her l, "Nice move. That actually means the criticisms are getting to you. Still, help us remind Asiwaju about those discussions o." To which she responded with, "Your ranting isn't getting to me. It's people's pain that is getting to me."

The Nollywood actress has been receiving lots of backlash since the economy started receding due to the support she showed towards President Tinubu. Recall that during the presidential election, she confidently said that President Tinubu was the man who would reform Nigeria.

==