Former Arsenal Attacker Jermaine Pennant Gets Dumped And Kicked Out Of The House By His Ex-Partner Jess Impiazzi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Former Arsenal midfielder Jermaine Pennant was dumped and kicked out of the house by his reality TV show ex-partner, Jess Impiazzi.

The decision came after it was confirmed that Pennant spent the night with a dominatrix while he was on holiday in Ibiza in May 2023.

At the same time, it was revealed that his ex-partner, Impiazzi, was undergoing IVF treatment, given that the pair were planning to settle down and start a family.

A few months later, Impiazzi saw Pennant engaging in racy text messages with other women. Although it was denied by the former Arsenal star.

In the statement made by the pennant, he said, "I went on a stag do with people I hardly knew, and anything organized was for the stag and had nothing to do with me. I did not cheat on Jess."

"I thought she had accepted my version because we stayed together after the Ibiza trip.”

“It’s hard enough breaking up before Christmas, as Christmas alone without Jess will be tough, but I’ll just have to get on with it."

Prior to being kicked out by his ex-partner, the retired football star was given an opportunity to look for somewhere new following his split from Impiazzi in December 2023.

Finding a new apartment had been extremely difficult for Pennant after he was declared bankrupt 12 months ago, owing a staggering £1 million.

Financially, it had been a fall from Grace to Pennant.

At one stage of his career, he was worth £10 million, and the footballer also forgot he had a house worth £1.2 million in Cheshire.

Even while he was at Real Zaragoza in Spain, the midfielder forgot he had his Porsche packed at the railway station.

Pennant's Past Relationships and His Cheating Scandals

In 2007, Pennant started a romantic relationship with model Amii Grove.

A few months later, Grove ended the relationship with Pennant after the model saw the player cheating through CCTV.

Grove took revenge by destroying £200,000 of his designer gear.

In 2009, the player started dating Metclafe, although after a few misunderstandings, the pair ended their relationship.

In May 2010, the retired football star got engaged to Lara Murphy, and they had a son together named Trey, who was born in August 2010.

The relationship ended a year after Trey was born. Pennant left Lara to get married to Alice Goodman in 2014.

Pennant split from his wife, Alice Goodman, in March 2019 after four years of marriage. The ex-star was caught flirting with Chloe Ayling on Celebrity Big Brother.

The cheating habit among footballers has been a menace to society, and there is a need for this attitude to be curbed.

What do you think about Pennant's ex-partner sending him out of the house? Air your views in the comment section.