Four shocking things you don't know about actress Bimbo Ademoye

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
26c824b398f5d97095848ca6cc4ab32e.png
Do you know that actress Bimbo Ademoye doesn't like to party? She also disclosed that she neither drinks nor smoke. What's more surprising is that she doesn't like clubbing. She said she has only gone clubbing 3 times and would never try it again.

Bimbo said whenever she tells someone these surprising things about her, their facial expression cracks her up. That's because people would think she does all of that due to her line of career. But the opposite is the case. This is one more reason not to judge people you don't know much about. You might find some shocking truths about them.

image-594.png
"When I tell people I don’t party (I don’t like to go out if it’s not work affiliated, or with family and extremely close friends ) I don’t smoke , don’t drink . The face they give cracks me up. . I’ve only gone clubbing 3 times my whole life (never again) . I’d rather lay in bed , eat mnm’s in his tshirt , watch a show or a movie. Pls say aye in the comments if you’re like me."

==