Frodd cries as he emerges winner of this week's "Pardon Me" immunity

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Screenshot_20230802-093003_1.jpg

BBNaija Frodd cried his eyes out as he won this week's "Paron Me" immunity challenge. Those are tears of joy. That also means Frodd is not up for the next "eviction session" and he gets ample time to prove himself to the viewers of BBNaija show.
The moment he was declared the winner.
==

Wondering how the housemates voted? Frodd's victory can be attributed to Mercy. Mercy had persuaded Angel, Seyi, and Ike to vote for Frodd and they all did. Frodd voted Mercy, Doyin voted Adekunle, Kiddwaya and WhiteMoney voted Alex, while Pere voted Cross. Venita voted for Adekunle, Cross voted for Kiddwaya while Uriel and Neo voted for TolaniBaj.

Soma voted for Angel, Adekunle voted for Venita, and Alex voted for Seyi. Ilebaye and CeeC were exempted from voting due to the fight they had last week.

Frodd's wife was happy her husband won the "Pardon Me" immunity and appreciated Mercy on her IG status. She wrote, "A queen and more. We love you Mercy❤️."
Screenshot_20230808-105922_1.jpg