From prison to palace, Trinity Guy buys a house weeks after returning from prison

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular skitmaker Abdulahi Maruf Adisa popularly known as Trinity Guy buys a house a few weeks after returning from prison.

IMG-20230810-WA0014_1.jpg

The skitmaker who was in custody for sexualizing a minor in a video that went viral was released weeks ago and has been private ever since.

Yesterday, Trinity Guy shared the pictures of his new house on his Instagram page thanking God for the blessings.

IMG-20230810-WA0013_1.jpg

He wrote, "Congratulations to me. After going through a lot, I gifted myself a new house. Thanks to Almighty Allah, to all my fans worldwide and my family."

He also gave a shout out to popular blogger Tunde Ednut saying, "Special thanks to my King @mufasatundeednut for everything. I will never forget you."

IMG-20230810-WA0012.jpg