Garba Shehu speaks on Buhari ignoring victims of attack

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (3).jpeg

Garba Shehu, President Muhammadu Buhari's Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, has denied charges that his boss pays no heed to victims of Nigerian assaults.

Shehu spoke on Friday in response to the controversies sparked by President Buhari's condolence trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) following the country's President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan's death.

"Those Nigerians should be advised to examine all of the facts." "After a serious incident, I accompanied the President to Sokoto on a condolence visit," Shehu stated on Channels Television's Politics Today."

However, it's equally unjust to conclude incorrectly that he hadn't paid attention or visited. He'd traveled to Maiduguri on several occasions. "

"I accompanied him to Zamfara," he added (State). He met with the governor, legislators, religious leaders, and traditional leaders. I went to Benue State with the President.

After a significant event, he addressed the governor in Makurdi's Government House. After a problem, I accompanied him to Jos [Plateau State].

"Did the President visit every location where there was violence or killings?" he clarified.
Buhari is expected to return to Nigeria this weekend.