Globus bank staff Amarachi commits suicide by drinking sniper

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Globus bank staff Amarachi commits suicide by drinking sniper​

A female staff of one Globus bank located in Ikorodu has committed suicide by drinking sniper insecticide. Her name is Amarachi and her lifeless body was found in the restroom with the bottle of the sniper she drank. She left behind a note to her loved ones, revealing why she had to end it all. Late Amarachi wrote that the situation of the economy has been affecting her and things haven't been easy for her.

She wrote, "Nothing is working in my life. My figures are low. My brain is clogged up. The economy is getting harder. My decisions are wrong. My mind is messed up. The future doesn't seem bright at all. I see extreme hardship. I can't bear the pain anymore. I'm sorry mum, I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry Nene, Okwe, Tato, Nazor, Chuchu, Ifunaya. Dear Lord, have mercy on me." The note she left behind saddened the hearts of many as they prayed that her soul rest in peace.