Gospel singer Morenikeji Egbin Orun is dead

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Gospel singer Morenikeji Egbin Orun is dead​

So-sad-Popular-Gospel-singer-Morenikeji-Egbin-Orun-is-dead.jpg

The news of the death of the Nigerian Gospel singer known as Morenikeji Egbin Orun hit the media like a rock, as fans found it shocking that she is no more. The news of Morenikeji's death was announced by one Esther Igbeleke, who like several others, found it difficult to believe that she was no more.

Esther announced, “I got home from my programme to hear about this great loss. Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun you left without saying goodbye. We spoke together last week not knowing you are about to embark on a journey to the great beyond. You are such a beautiful and kind-hearted woman and a very good supporter of my ministry. I am deeply saddened at your demise but God knows best. You will be greatly missed and your good deeds will continue to linger in our hearts. Ah, Egbin Orun, goodnight. Keep resting in the bosom of Christ. Ah gone too soon. Yeee."

As of the time of filing this article, the cause of Morenikeji's death is undisclosed and there's been no official statement from the family.

Here is one of Morenikeji's songs

Last edited: