Grown man spotted crying uncontrollably in public

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Grown man spotted crying uncontrollably in public​

The video of an elderly man who was captured crying uncontrollably in public has raised concerns among viewers. This clip left many wondering the reason behind his tears because it takes a lot for a grown man to burst out crying in public. Some suggested that the economic situation is the reason behind his tears while others left some comments that could be considered as insensitive. Those who sympathized with the man wished they could locate the man and donate some money to him, to help relieve the suspected financial burden on his shoulder.

@blaccbliss: You sure say no be colos cry?
@ble_ssing_sunday: For a man to cry like this he must be going through a lot. It's really not easy for anyone. Find him for them please
@oreh_xxii: Before you say something stupid, remember you're not in his shoes
@jmkshair: Looks like working hard is not enough in Nigeria
@amyxious_bubz: How can we reach him. Even if it is 2k each let contribute to help him start a business and feed too. This country is breaking my heart
@st.flourish: Wish we can help him. Working hard in sis country does not work again. I pray he is found
@tarah_yemi: I don't know what this man might be going through. But God will definitely come through for him
==