Happy birthday to my favorite husband, lady shuts down the hood to surprise her man

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Happy birthday to my favorite husband, lady shuts down the hood to surprise her man​

A Nigerian lady has shut down her hood with birthday celebration organized for her husband. She presented her man with a picture frame and other gift items that were conveyed to their home by a few others. She also hired a group of instrumentalists to surprise her husband. This birthday surprise has sparked reactions from viewers as many felt the lady truly loved her husband. While wishing her husband a happy birthday, she wrote, "Anything for you my favorite husband. I will love you till I die my everything. Thanks for always being there for me."

This was described as trenches love and many wished to unite with the bone of their bones very soon.