Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
i've been living under the fear of having a heart problem for more than five years, but my people refused that i should go for scan probably because of fear that it might be true, and there won't be money to care/treat it..

Even me, i'm afraid to go for scan, because the moment it is comfirmed to me, i don't kno if i would be able to live with it..

i can't run nor do hard work, my pulse is always high and sometimes my breathing stop totally.. I've fainted multiple times, and i've been living under depression for so long..

Now, this symptoms is increasing on daily basis, but my people dosn't want me to go for scan.. Is like they already knows the result will turn out positive.

But what if i go for scan an the result shows that i have a heart probem, how will i be able to live with it, knowing fully very well that we don't have the money to cure it..

He needs advice. What should this person do please?