He gave me stuff to drink and tried to use me for ritual, Nicki Da Barbie says as she shares a video of Skibbi's ex

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

He gave me stuff to drink and tried to use me for ritual, Nicki Da Barbie says as she shares a video of Skibbi's ex​

FotoJet-2024-04-19T100611.092.jpg

Nicki DaBarbie dug out an old clip of Skiibii's ex-girlfriend, Ma DSF. In the video, Ma DSF said she broke up with Skiibii because he wanted to use her for rituals. She narrated how the singer had given her a drink which made her pass out. When she woke up, she met herself on the bed and tried to grab her phone, but it was nowhere to be found.

Nicki DaBarbie said this was the same thing Skiibii wanted to do to her but he didn't succeed. She said he infused her drink with a harmful substance and tried to use her for ritual. However, they couldn't succeed because she didn't lose consciousness and questioned them about what they infused in her drink.

At this point, Skiibii is saying Nicki DaBarbie was hallucinating due to the alcohol she drank but Nicki said she wasn't drunk. What truly transpired at Skiibii's house is still unknown as the parties involved have kept blaming one another.

Last edited: