He no go still marry you, Nigerian lady shaves her hair to pay last respect to her boyfriend's late father

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian lady sparks reactions as she shaves off her hair to pay last respects to her boyfriend's father who passed away recently.

In a video making the rounds online, the lady was seen cutting her hair at the barber shop as tears kept rolling down her cheeks. She felt sorry to cut her hair but she decided to do it for her supposed father-in-law who passed away.

At the end of the video, she shared the finished look for all to see as she wrote, "My boyfriend lost his dad so I shaved my hair to pay him his last respect as my supposed father-in-law." This sparked reactions online as netizens shared their thoughts on the matter. See some reactions below:

@thestudentconnectv said, "Sisterhood isn't proud of her"
@effedeborah said, "Una don dey overdo this relationship thing o"
@mayorsoj said, "Person wey fit no later marry you"
@officialmoongirl said, "Dey play, you go soon chop better breakfast"