Help me, DJ Chicken has refused to take care of me and my baby, DJ Chicken's baby mama cries out to Nigerians

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Help me, DJ Chicken has refused to take care of me and my baby, DJ Chicken's baby mama cries out to Nigerians​

DJ-Chicken-1.jpg.webp

DJ Chicken's baby mama identified as Ife, cries to Nigerians for help after he refused to take responsibility for her baby. She said that he abandoned them since she gave birth and only sent N2,000 out of the N189,000 she requested. She has been the only one fending for their child which she deemed unfair.

I've said she never wanted to keep the pregnancy but DJ Chicken isolated her in a hotel for 5 months. He didn't allow her to leave the premises so she wouldn't abort the child until she was 5-months pregnant. At this point, he already knew she wouldn't be able to abort the baby anymore, so he freed her. Despite all this, the Nigerian DJ has refused to take full responsibility for his fruit, leaving Ife all worried and sad. She called upon Nigerians to come to her aid.