Help me, my husband says my mother reeks of body odor, married woman cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Help me, my husband says my mother reeks of body odor, married woman cries out​

A married woman cries out to the media and asks how to deal with her husband. According to her, she went through her husband's phone and read the conversation between him and his sister. In the message, her husband was complaining to his sister about how his mother-in-law reeks of body odor.

He stated that he didn't like staying close to his mother-in-law because she stinks every time. And ever since she came visiting for Omugwo, the air in their house has changed and has been reeking of her odor.

As the daughter of the woman who was being mocked, the married woman didn't know what to do and she narrated her ordeal on social media, hoping that someone would advise her on the best way to address this issue. Many online in-laws advised that she get deodorant for her mother while some opined that she confronts her husband.

What would you advise her to do?