He's an amazing human, Wizkid praises Don Jazzy weeks after calling him an influencer

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Collage-Maker-19-Apr-2023-01-01-PM-3902.jpg

Nigerian singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has sparked reactions online as he showers praises on music executive Don Jazzy, few weeks after calling him an influencer.

Several weeks ago, Wizkid took the internet by surprise after referring to the revered Mavin Records boss as an influencer. This sparked controversy among fans and colleagues for weeks as they asked Wizkid to apologize to Don Jazzy.

In a recent post on his X page, Wizkid showered encomium on Don Jazzy, praising him for being an amazing human to all and sundry. He wrote, "Don Jazzy!! Amazing human!".

This caused reactions among fans who were surprised to see Wizkid utter such a statement about Don Jazzy. See some reactions:

@Mbahdeyforyou said, "Case closed. Make everybody dey go home"
@metuchizzy said, "Can you say such about OBO ? I know you’re a peace loving guy. Tweet this for the street. Unite FC and 30BG"
@Irrunia_ said, "This is why i don’t like carrying people’s fight on my head. So everyone that carried this fight on their head will calm down now"
@Ebiraconnect said, "Oya nah. Make everybody rest. Una too dey take Wizkid serious. Wizkid nah cruise master"