How Burna Boy came crying to me when he had issues with his mom - Oritse Femi reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
5e61a4a666b5dd67.png

Nigerian singer Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele aka Oritse Femi has revealed how he took Afrobeats superstar Burna Boy in when he had a fallout with his mom.

In a recent interview, Oritse Femi opened up on his marital life, relationship with his manager, and how he once rendered help to his colleague Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy.

Oritse Femi revealed how he endured his wife's excesses including ganging up with her friends to physically assault him. Despite his wife accusing him of infidelity, he stayed in the marriage even after she had 21 miscarriages.

Oritse Femi recalled how he took Burna Boy in when he had a major fallout with his mom and manager, Bose Ogulu. Burna Boy felt his mom was making life unbearable for him so he decided to leave home for a while. Oritse Femi recalled telling Burna Boy that he would become a force to reckon with.

He said, "He felt his mom was suffocating him in his house so he was with me. He was crying to me and I said, 'Bro, you'll become somebody."