How Can I Pass My JAMB Exams

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Well for those haven't already written their JAMB exams, "how can I pass my Jamb exams?" must be the question banging in your brain right now when you feel you haven't prepared.

Perhaps, you haven't even prepared yourself enough mentally for the exams. But don't be too scared! Because, hopefully! This post could help put you on the right track to getting a "decent or good Jamb score".

And if you were wondering "When is Jamb starting?" or "When it started?". The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examinations started on the 21st June, 2021.

Now, if your looking to at least upgrade your potential JAMB score; you should be up and doing the following.

» You should be able to at least study 5 years of past questions for each of your subjects offering per day.

» Practice CBT (JAMB CBT past questions). Get suggestions here

» During the exam be extra careful what you click on, so as to avoid submission.

That's all. And goodluck.

Last edited: