How Herpes Virus can transfer via sharing makeup brushes, Aproko Doctor

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (59).jpeg
Do you know that you can contract the Herpes Virus if your make-up brush is used by an infected person? Yes, it is possible because sex isn't the only way to contract Herpes Virus.

Herpes Simplex Virus also known as HSV is of two types namely HSV 1 and HSV 2. HSV 1 can be easily contracted if you share objects like a makeup brush while HSV 2 can only be contracted via oral sex.

Therefore, before using a makeup brush, ensure you disinfect it to kill whatever virus that is hiding in the brush. This will prevent the spread of HSV1 especially if you are the type who lends people your makeup brush.

Aproko Doctor also added I'm not trying to spoil market for makeup Artists. I'm only trying to protect you people. So the way to protect yourself now is, if you see makeup brush that another person have used, it's very simple. Before you use it on me, or on another person, clean it. Put it inside spirit. Disinfect it. So that when it's not fully dry, at least, to an extent, you are not transmitting virus from one person to another."

Watch the complete video below.

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
is this guy for real or this is fake? Who is this guy, is he a real doctor, and if yes, what school did he attend or graduate from?