How I almost ruined my marriage because I was hot-tempered, Pastor Eno Jerry reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

How I almost ruined my marriage because I was hot-tempered, Pastor Eno Jerry reveals​

1660859399972.jpg

Nigerian female Pastor and YouTuber Eno Jerry marks 17th wedding anniversary with her husband and shares a story of how she overcame the challenges in their marriage. She explained how she had always been the hot-tempered partner who loved to prove she was right at all times. She grew up in a family where both parents fought daily and taught it was a normal way of life for couples. S

When she met her husband, she had a different experience about what relationships and marriages should be. Unlike her, her husband adores peace and doesn't like dramas in relationships, but her temperament almost cost her their peaceful marriage. Thankfully, she had a man who was patient enough to correct her and make her change her mentality.

Pastor Eno Ebele Jerry is married to Pastor Jerry Eze, the founder and president of Streams of Joy International. The couple have been happily married for 17 years and they are role models and a source of inspiration for their Church members. They are blessed with two lovely kids, Samara and Jerry Junior.

==

Last edited: