How I was poisoned at PDP secretariat when I was governor - Nyesom Wike

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
The former governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike revealed how he was poisoned at PDP secretariat while he was in power.

He disclosed this at a family Thanksgiving ceremony held at St. Peter's Anglican Church in Niger Delta North yesterday.

According to him, he was diagnosed with liver and kidney failure in a hospital in Beirut, Lebanon.

He said, "I never knew I had been poisoned in our campaign secretariat. My intestines were all black. The doctors did all they could. But, through divine providence, what would have been a disastrous situation was miraculously turned around by God, who immediately began to restore my failed organs."

He narrated how he couldn't attend the January 1st banquet in 2019 due to his illness saying, "From that Sunday, I never came down from my room. It was bad, but those who attended the January 1st State banquet of 2019, will know that I never spoke that day. I just sat down there and I told my deputy governor to speak on my behalf. People didn’t know what was going on. After that banquet, by 12 midnight, I was taken out of the country because I thought it was over. When we got to Beirut, the doctors looked at me and I was looking at them. They were not telling me anything, they said we have to do many tests."

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
Was this all of what Wike said? Seems there is more, could you pls add more context, his picture and his wife's picture. Thanks.