I act better than some Nigerian actresses but Nollywood can't pay me well - BBNaija's Uriel

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija former housemate Uriel Oputa has revealed that her acting skills are better than some Nigerian actresses but Nollywood cannot pay her well.

20230723_202659.jpg

While speaking to Cool FM, Uriel mentioned that she took acting classes while she was in the UK. Asides that, she also has a talent in acting. Uriel revealed that she has been asked to feature in movies countless times but she turned down the offers.

Uriel expressed that she doesn't want to join acting in Nigeria because she noticed that she's always going to be stereotyped into a single role and she won't be allowed to explore other options. She also said the scripts are mostly too predictable. Uriel stated that her biggest issue is that they don't pay well.

Uriel said, "Acting isn't my forte. Cooking, music, and lifestyle is my forte. If you're going to get me to be in an acting production, please believe you're going to pay me big money because it's not my passion. I know I'm good at it but it's not my passion."