I am heavily pregnant and I am not going to abort it, James Brown's sister says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I am heavily pregnant and I am not going to abort it, James Brown's sister says​

James' Brown sister, Gracious Brown, flaunts her baby bump on social media to spite critics who have been insulting her for adding on weight. One of her critics gave sarcastic advice regarding Gracious's pregnancy and hinted at a possible abortion. Both Gracious and her friend responded to the comment, saying she isn't thinking of having an abortion because babies are a blessing from God. She said, "I am heavily pregnant and my baby is here to stay. I am not going to abort my blessed baby."

Gracious Brown is the biological sister of popular Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown. Just like her brother, Gracious has a following on social media and she influences for brands.
==