I can never date a guy that uses an Android, slay Queen reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I can never date a guy that uses an Android, slay Queen reveals​

Nigerian slay Queen revealed she would never stoop so low to date a man who uses an Android phone. She believes that using an Android product is a sign of being broke, and a man who can't afford to purchase even the cheapest model of the Apple product is not worthy of having her as his girl.

This lady said all of this during a street interview and left no stone unturned as she described the signs of a broke man. She added that any man who cannot afford to buy an iPhone 6 cannot take care of her bills so there's no point dating such a person.

In her words, "Guys that use Android phone? Do they really exist? Are they human beings? I don't think they exist. I dislike them. Like for instance I now ask you for N100k how will you afford it when you cannot even afford iPhone 6? So that iPhone is very important more than that"

Now the question is, should phone brands be a determining factor in selecting one's partner?