I can't believe y'all dragged me for somebody with a small pee pee, Davido's rumored model girlfriend says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I can't believe y'all dragged me for somebody with a small pee pee, Davido's rumored model girlfriend says​

Davido-Pink-Native.jpg

Pinknative, the American model who shared the cozy picture of her and Davido is trending again. This time around, she updated her IG story with a disturbing caption which Nigerians find suspicious. She said she couldn't believe that she was being dragged for somebody with a small pee, and zero bed game, and fans are beginning to suspect that she was referring to Davido.

Many 30bg loyal fans immediately supported their icon, stating they do not care whether the singer has a small pee pee or not. They also stood up for him claiming they wouldn't tolerate any form of slander from the American model. They called her an obsessive liar who was only finding a way to trend by dragging Davido's name into the mud.

Recall that Davido went viral after a picture of him hugging the American model surfaced online. Another clip of him wailing while on his knees followed suit and different narratives began to circulate about it.

Last edited: