I cry for you, Man reacts to his daughter's disturbing September dump

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
I cry for you, Man reacts to his daughter's disturbing September dump

A particular voice note of a Nigerian father scolding his daughter about her lifestyle has gone viral and become the topic of discussion for many internet users. The daughter of this man complied pictures and videos of all she did in September and posted them on social media. In some pictures, she was seen smoking and dressed scantily. What she saw as normal was abnormal and depicted irresponsibility from her father.

While the father addressed his daughter, he said "I cry for you. You blocked me for me not to see you. But I've been telling people to monitor you. I cry for you! I cry! I cry!

Listen to the voice note below.
==

Netizens weren't satisfied with how she had to post her father's voice note for social media comrades. They claimed that not everything has to be on social media. Also, with the way young ladies are embarrassing their parents online, it seems it has become a trend that everyone wants to partake in.

@jhoystin: I join him to cry for you
@ctf-exhibition: Stop posting your conversation with your parents on the internet!!!
@loveliness_: This is getting irritating now. Leave your family matters at home
@seerahlove: Your father is right!! Omo, this my generation, we don't seem to understand our parents plight anymore. Everything isn't meant to be on social media Sha.