"I didn’t even have any strategy in the house.. I was just having fun" Ilebaye reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I didn’t even have any strategy in the house.. I was just having fun" Ilebaye reveals

Screenshot_20231005-063534_Instagram.jpg

Popular Big Brother Naija All Stars winner, Ilebaye has revealed that she didn't even have a strategy when she went into the Big Brother Naija show. Ilebaye who emerged as the winner of the All-Stars show and claimed the grand prize of N120m has shared that she was just having fun on the show and didn't have a strategy.

Screenshot_20231005-063606_Instagram.jpg

Ilebaye Odiniya is a 22 year old actress and Reality TV star from Kogi State. She revealed this during a recent interview with the host of BBNAIJA, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. Recall some fans had taken to social media after Ilebaye’s win to say that she won because of her fights with other housemates and pity votes.

Screenshot_20231005-053641_YouTube.jpg
Ilebaye and Ebuka

She recently shared during her interview that these speculations were wrong. She stated that her fights fights the housemates were not a strategy to win but they happened because the other housemates seemed to pick on her for some reason.

Screenshot_20231004-192242_X.jpg

She stated “I didn’t even have any strategy in the house. I just feel like I was just having fun. Some housemates have certain beef with me that I didn’t really get. So, I might do something and they might feel like I’m purposely coming to annoy them even though to me, I am not. I'm not saying I'm perfect or haven't done anything wrong to them. Obviously I've made mistakes, I've hurt somebody knowingly or unknowingly but the times they think i did something on purpose, I didn't. I may annoy you because you find my character some type of way but it wasn't intentional"

See full interview

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
How many people did she contested against? aside for the 120 million that Ilebaye won, what other gifts was she gifted by the companies. also, does she deserve to win the BB Naija all star ?

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
How many people did she contested against? aside for the 120 million that Ilebaye won, what other gifts was she gifted by the companies. also, does she deserve to win the BB Naija all star ?
Ilebaye contested against 19 other housemates on the All-Stars show. There were 4 addituonal guests in Biggie’s House however, they weren't eligible to win the prize since they were only guests.

Regarding the full list of gifts she got on the BBNAIJA All-Stars show, check out this article.

Thread 'See full list of prizes Ilebaye won while on the BBNAIJA All-Stars show' http://nsmnews.com/threads/see-full...won-while-on-the-bbnaija-all-stars-show.9200/

Last edited:

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Ilebaye contested against 19 other housemates on the All-Stars show. There were 4 addituonal guests in Biggie’s House however, they weren eligible to win the prize since they were only guests.

Regarding the full list of gifts she got on the BBNAIJA All-Stars show, check out this article.

Thread 'See full list of prizes Ilebaye won while on the BBNAIJA All-Stars show' http://nsmnews.com/threads/see-full...won-while-on-the-bbnaija-all-stars-show.9200/
Please check some of these spellings.