I didn't kill my girlfriend, I only met her lifeless body, Collins says in an interview with newsmen

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I didn't kill my girlfriend, I only met her lifeless body, Collins says in an interview with newsmen​

murdered-uniport-student.jpg
Collins, the young man who reportedly killed and dismembered his undergraduate girlfriend has been interviewed by some newsmen. He said that he wasn't the one who killed Justina, his 300-level UNIPORT girlfriend. He said he met her lifeless at his apartment and didn't know who dismembered her. Netizens have called this a lie from the pit of hell because his story didn't add up. They questioned why he didn't immediately report the case to the Police but went ahead to cut her into pieces.
==

Recall that a few hours ago, Collins who is a resident of Portharcourt was arrested by the Police after he was caught by the Estate gateman when trying to dispose of his girlfriend's dismembered corpse. It was reported that Collins had extracted the eyes and breasts of his undergraduate girlfriend whose name was Justina, a 300-level student of UNIPORT. He also sliced her remains into small pieces and these were found tightly wrapped in a black bag and dripping blood.

The Portharcourt police have taken him to the hospital while the remains of Justina were taken to the morgue.

==