I do not lie to women, i despise it alot - Rotimi Salami

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (9).jpeg

Actor Rotimi Salami argues that he does not deceive ladies because his mother forbade him.
When asked how he deals with women's admiration, he explained "There are many cute guys in Nollywood and beyond."

Grace is something that will always make a person stand out. Grace is the one thing that makes me happy. In my line of work, when women like what you're doing, you're doing something well. Women are supposed to have the ability to push one another up as well as down. He stated

"Even before I started acting, my mother constantly advised me that if I didn't want to eat something, I shouldn't even smell it. My mum always warned me against lying to women."

When it comes to dealing with female fans, that is one of the things that has kept me going. I'll do my best to welcome you (female fan), but if I notice that you're going to cause me any pain, I'll let you know. Of course, I won't be able to embrace everyone, but in my heart, I want to.

In response to a troll on social media who criticized his wife, the actor noted that fans should always put themselves in the shoes of celebrities before making time-related comments.

"My recommendation to our supporters is that they should read that harsh comment or even advice at least three or five times before sharing it (on social media)," he stated.

The actress also added that the woman who published the tweet was most likely seeking attention. We believe that a lot of things affect people's mental, psychological, and even physical well-being, At some point in their lives, everyone craves attention. If someone truly loves you and my brand, they would defend everything that has to do with it.