I don't feel myself, Wizkid expresses how devastated he has been since the demise of his mother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't feel myself, Wizkid expresses how devasted he has been since the demise of his mother​

Wizkid.jpg

Afrobeats singer Wizkid has expressed how he feels after the death of his mother who passed on last year August. He took to IG revealing that he hasn't been himself ever since his mother died. He said he lost himself the same day his mom died but he is trying to feel wholesome again. But until then, anybody who misbehaves will hear from him. He added that he is currently at his lowest point and is thankful to have shared it with his fans. Therefore, once he returns to his normal self, nobody should complain. He tagged the pain he was experiencing as an expensive pain.

Fans have encouraged the afrobeat singer to take things easy and prayed that he return to his normal self soon.

Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid, MACHALA, Baba Nla, Eleniyan, Star Boy, is a Nigerian Afrobeats singer and songwriter. He rose to stardom after he dropped the single "Holla at Your Boy" and continued to soar higher in his career. He is now regarded as one of the best Afrobeats singers in history, thanks to his music that has captivated millions of his fans.

==