I don't hate women, I have 3 daughters, Nedu Wazobia refutes claims by Yvonne Jegede

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
IMG_2543-636x369.jpeg

Popular media personality Chinedu Ani popularly known as Nedu Wazobia refutes claims made by Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede that he hates women.

This is coming after Yvonne Jegede slammed Nedu for criticizing her public apology to May Edochie for the statements made on his podcast, The Honest Bunch. In a now-deleted post, Nedu clarified Yvonne Jegede's statement about him, saying he doesn't hate women.

Nedu said Yvonne's notion that he hates women is false because he has three daughters, a female manager and most of the people around him are women.

He said, "In the past episodes of The Honest Bunch podcast, I must have said some things that upset a few people that have led to some of you saying I hate women. I don’t hate women. I don’t. My manager is a woman, I’ve got three beautiful daughters, and pretty much everyone around me is a woman. So I don’t know where all that thinking is coming from."